• 14 hours, 33 minutes ago

Members

Temple01 – Raize 174

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback Temple01 – Raize 174

5 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      Temple01

my next attempt at a bit of DnB haha!! after getting my studio all rebuilt i had started this a few weeks back but sometime off the studio gave me a chance to tune in to some DnB mixes etc.. and gave me good inspiration your thoughts on the mix and balance and anything would help as always thanks..T

SCHEPPERZ

Hey Tim, that is a really cool track and I really enjoyed listening 🙂 Pretty impressive stuff I’d say compared to the sounds you typically produce. That stab-ish element around 0:45 is a bit harsh / loud in the mix. Also that kick could benefit from slightly more sidechaining (e.g. around 4:12 the kick sounds really good, as way fewer active elements). Cool effect around 3:49. Overall I think DnB could be your new genre 🙂

Temple01

Thanks Michael that’s awesome I will look at these points I was thinking maybe it needs some stripping back in places I still learning a lot from this new music journey I really enjoying having a go at DnB and I think pos more fits my kinda style as in experimental thanks for listening buddy

Hushed Tones
      Participant

Hi Tim,

Really enjoyed the track. Outstanding sound design, composition, interesting effects. I listened to it in the car, the mix sounded great. I have no notes, this ish slapzzzz

Temple01
        1. Hi Alex thankyou that’s great think I nearly there with this one few points to address thanks for listening buddy
      mr_melvis
      Participant

Tim:

I like this – the beginning has this ‘drug gangs moving through town gathering their members for the big fight scene’ movie kind of thing!  I thin that stab that starts at :45 is pretty in your face, could be toned down some.  Otherwise a pretty cool track Brother!  Nice work Tim!

Ben Hunt

DnB definitely suits your style Tim, nothing stood out to me, souding great.

Ben Hunt

DnB definitely suits your style Tim, nothing stood out to me, souding great.

Temple01

Hi Ben and Todd many thanks for listening yeah i feel comfortable with DnB its quite an experimental genre which suits me thanks for listening in more trax to come

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.