Temple01 – China Threat

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback Temple01 – China Threat

last updated by PR23 3 months, 3 weeks ago
4 voices
7 replies
  • Author
      Temple01

HI Guys

So been playing about with this track i started in Live 12  been figuring out some of its new features i used the midi note stretch for the kick drum rolls i also had a play with the new performance pack where can control several parameters on one slider in this case i added a filter on both the main kick and the rolling kick to make the main kick filter down and the rolling kick filter up this was just me discovering stuff but as great potential any how any thought on mix /arrangement always welcome ..thanks all ..Tim

DEHN

Got no idea about the genre or those midi note stretches. All I know is that I really enjoyed the track.

I think it sounded great in the mix, nothing didn’t really catch my attention, it was just flowing nicely.

Temple01

thanks Piv i think i may slightly change the intro where the synth riser comes in first and replace that but its almost there had fun doing this one, thanks for listen and feedback

Ben Hunt

You’re really embracing the D&B Tim, sounds really good, love the main haunting riff.

I was expecting more of a bass drop after the first riser at 0:44, so I’d tone the riser down a bit, but it looks like you mentioned doing something different there anyway.

The gated riser and drum build up at 3:30 is great!

Sounds like the tail has been cut off the end too, but easy fix. Great work.

Temple01

Thanks Ben yes i think i want to change the riser here as i dont want to repeat the first one in this intro area just needs something small for a que point etc.. that tail at the end do you mean the very last kick roll at the end of track ? thanks for listening and help 👍

Ben Hunt

Very end of the track, the faded reverb cuts out too soon. Probably just need to extend the out point by a few seconds and export again.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Ben Hunt.
        Temple01

ahh thanks ben i will sort that

PR23
      Participant

Cool track Tim, nothing stood out in the mix, all good there. I like the crunchy snare sound you got! Agree with Ben on the first riser I also expected a bigger drop there..

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.