• 14 hours, 39 minutes ago

Members

Temple01 – Blue 174

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback Temple01 – Blue 174

4 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      Temple01

Hi all so another DnB from me this one prob my last track in live 11 but still in its mix stages and maybe some more arrangement this it needs a few subtle fx here and there to spice things up
      thanks for you listening and comments and help ..T

SCHEPPERZ

Hey Tim, you’ve inhaled the DnB concept pretty fast and very well šŸ˜ I dig the overall idea but wanted more variation from ~1:40 onwards. That lead synth gets a bit repetitive around that time. But I really liked these 16th tiki-taka percs. The track gets more interesting again in the last third (e.g. that vocal around 4:25 – 4:35). My 2 cents šŸ™‚

Temple01

Hi Micheal Sorry for delayed reply buddy been a busy week thankyou for listening in and comments i still trying to work this one out a bit i have a new version i made a few changes etc.. and will post soon thanks buddy.. T

Temple01

Hi All bit more on this one its kinda where i went with it i still need to mix it better especially the vocal parts i think and really need to zero everything and re-adjust the volumes etc.. but this is just a test mix of the track idea, it has a kinda comic vibe i think but i think it works ok but your thoughts are welcome and thankyou for any help idea’s and feedback

DEHN

The wife is tapping her foot to it and humming along the melody, so it works.

Now mixing wise this sounds really good, if I’m going to be picky, I would like you to turn down the kick by -0.5dB and up with the sub bass +0.5dB. And yes it not much, but to me it felt like the kick had a little to much power nad the sub lagged what the kick had.

Temple01

Hi Piv thats great i will do the mix with the bass/kick to , i feel i need to tidy it up a bit here and there too on listening back some small edits nee to be tight between that bass and the the synthy stab thing and also the vocal in the break goes a bit strange so i need to look at what is going on here, i happy your wife likes it too thanks buddy!!

DEHN

Don’t overdo the “tighten up” It doesn’t feel like the lows are fighting each other, not to my ears at least. The sound was pretty warm compared to some of your earlier mixes, and that probably got something to do with it not being overcooked

Temple01

Going on from Pivs suggestions i raised the sub bass vol and lowered the kick vol by 1/2db each which i think suonds better now i added a slight vocal intro at a earlier edit and just a little tightening in a cple of places where the plucky synth sound clashed with the lfo bass sound you prob wont notice these haha!!

this mix bit quieter overall so turn it up LOUD !!

cheersĀ  T

Ben Hunt

V3 sounds wicked Tim, everything sat nicely together to my ears, bass, kick etc. on point. Great stuff.

Temple01

Thanks Ben i appreciate it buddy šŸ‘Œ

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear ā€œGreat broā€, or ā€œThis is shitā€. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
Itā€™s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Donā€™t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.