• 15 hours, 9 minutes ago

Members

SCHEPPERZ – Bleeps & Blobs v2

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback SCHEPPERZ – Bleeps & Blobs v2

4 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      SCHEPPERZ

Hey guys, here’s a new track of mine. Tried a slightly different worfklow approach this time but would be really happy about your fresh ears’ feedback on everything as always 🙂

Version 2

DEHN

First thing I noticed was the distorted rolling bass-line. Then you went dark techno on the subs and industrial Schepperz sound came back on the tops, and really nothing to put my finger on.

There is a BUT
      I Actually think the last part that is less aggressive works better for this track. But this is down to my preference when Techno is fast. And not really something to do with your style.

SCHEPPERZ

Cool feedback Piv, thank you 🙏 I just wanted to try something new compared to my other stuff, which was quite refreshing in the end 🙂

Temple01

HI Micheal Nice i like the deep kick on this at 0.20 the snare is tight too, good rise on the bleep sounds and they twist in their patterns fits well at 2.28 something did not feel right with them i realise they are going off time but it thru me off here, maybe just put the reverse on them here as you have at 2.33, that Kick comes in nice at 2.50 so solid, i like 3.40 it sounds like the release is opened on the bleep sound or some effex nice work mate

SCHEPPERZ

Hey Tim, thanks a lot for listening👍 Will have a look at these section with fresh ears. Glad you like it:)

PR23
      Participant

0.23 like that knocking sound coming in.

0.44 great twisted lesd creeping in!

2.00 boom!

2.23 really like the filtering around here…

3.18 good hats, keeps it moving/changing..

4.35 good section

5.40 like those little stabs here coming in.

ok, favourite bit 4.35, i’d like that expanded more…just personal taste. mix sounds great, only thing I felt was the kick sounds a bit ‘clicky’ and almost harsh on the ears.

Great track!

SCHEPPERZ

As always thanks a bunch for these detailed timestamp feedbacks Paul! Super helpful 🙌 I’ll give it a rest for some more couple days and then make an update. Thanks for your time:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.