Members

PR23 – Low Rider (Original Mix) [MbMaster]

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback PR23 – Low Rider (Original Mix) [MbMaster]

5 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      PR23
      Participant

Here’s a tune I put through feedback before. DJ Cula Belfast wrote to me asking for a copy to play a an event tonight with Mindbender in Belfast so Mindbender did a master and here it is. I was working on a changed version plus a remix but haven’t finished them yet. It will be cool to get feedback from them as to how it goes down on the  dancefloor tonight!  Should have the new versions ready soon….

DEHN

Then ask them to join and give the feedback . 🙂

Looking forward to hear what you come up with.

Temple01

Hi Paul Nice work the balance sounding good like the kick thumps thru nice, good 303 melodies in the intro area i like the build around 1.15  nice break i felt the snare roll would be better with a straight build then the 64th swing parts at the end into the drop as idea, nice drop at 2.27 i like this part 4.31 i like this change here nice and bleepy area good track mate..T

DEHN

Oh yeah nothing to come with about this version. But looking forward to hear what else you are working on with the track.

SCHEPPERZ

Hey Paul, sounding good overall. The break around 1:35 was really just in time and might have been 4-8 bars earlier for my taste. That kick could maybe have slightly more punch but that’s just personal taste. The only thing that stood out for me was that ride which felt being played almost the entire track. Really liked the 303 – hope that helps:)

Ben Hunt

Heard this on Cula’s mix from that night – sounds great Paul, look forward to hearing the new versions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.