5 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #4837 1 Likes | Like it
    PR23
    • Topics 3
    • Replies 10
    • Total Topics 13

Here’s a tune I put through feedback before. DJ Cula Belfast wrote to me asking for a copy to play a an event tonight with Mindbender in Belfast so Mindbender did a master and here it is. I was working on a changed version plus a remix but haven’t finished them yet. It will be cool to get feedback from them as to how it goes down on the  dancefloor tonight!  Should have the new versions ready soon….

• Author
    Replies
    • #4839 0 Likes | Like it
      DEHN
      • Topics 28
      • Replies 28
      • Total Topics 56

Then ask them to join and give the feedback . 🙂

Looking forward to hear what you come up with.

This is the real world, not our lives that is filled with ego and control.

• #4915 0 Likes | Like it
      Temple01
      • Topics 9
      • Replies 9
      • Total Topics 18

Hi Paul Nice work the balance sounding good like the kick thumps thru nice, good 303 melodies in the intro area i like the build around 1.15  nice break i felt the snare roll would be better with a straight build then the 64th swing parts at the end into the drop as idea, nice drop at 2.27 i like this part 4.31 i like this change here nice and bleepy area good track mate..T

• #5030 0 Likes | Like it
      DEHN
      • Topics 28
      • Replies 28
      • Total Topics 56

Oh yeah nothing to come with about this version. But looking forward to hear what else you are working on with the track.

This is the real world, not our lives that is filled with ego and control.

• #5126 0 Likes | Like it
      SCHEPPERZ
      • Topics 5
      • Replies 30
      • Total Topics 35

Hey Paul, sounding good overall. The break around 1:35 was really just in time and might have been 4-8 bars earlier for my taste. That kick could maybe have slightly more punch but that’s just personal taste. The only thing that stood out for me was that ride which felt being played almost the entire track. Really liked the 303 – hope that helps:)

A psychopath is better than no path

• #5551 0 Likes | Like it
      Ben Hunt
      • Topics 3
      • Replies 6
      • Total Topics 9

Heard this on Cula’s mix from that night – sounds great Paul, look forward to hearing the new versions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Welcome to We Talk Music Online – your all-inclusive hub for music enthusiasts and producers alike. Founded in 2023 by DEHN, our platform is more than just a news site; it’s a dynamic producer community that thrives on collaboration, support, and the shared passion for music.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo