• 14 hours, 30 minutes ago

Members

Listen to The Voice

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback Listen to The Voice

4 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      DJWhaters

Started this today, not 100% happy with the kicks but they’re an easy fix, any feedback is welcomed, I am on top of it too much so probably loads of work to do on it, so please be blunt if something doesnt work

Denats
      Participant

ok, got nearly 2 minutes into this. Intro as always was great, really like what you do there. After the onslaught of kicks everything was a bit lost for me, the vocal and the synth bits … that may well be by design … definitely not my genre.

PR23
      Participant

intro good as usual…but when the kicks come in they drown out everything else, there are some cool sounds accompanying but they are buried away. Also the kick sound doesn’t change so if they’re going to be so upfront ( I know that’s the style!) then maybe some variation on the kicks.

DJWhaters

Thanks Adam & Paul

yea kicks are holding kicks for now I’m still making the real ones

this is just a share to see if the rest works so thank you for your feedback

mr_melvis
      Participant

Ian – have to agree with PR – I always dig your Intros….but these kicks are way over the top, drown out other voices.  You’ll figure it out…this is your genre!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.