• 15 hours, 31 minutes ago

Members

England

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback England

5 voices
10 replies
  • Author
      DJWhaters

So I thought I would start a new track called England (I think it might change names) V1 WIP, progress so far, levels need sorting I know and the kicks are not 100% yet but see what we think

I am trying to create that epic uplifting soundtrack

SCHEPPERZ

I like that first sketch Ian – the only thing that stood out for me is that pretty dominant clap (starting at 0:39). And maybe something new in the second part. A more clear peak section would be nice. My 2 cents:)

DJWhaters

Thanks, Mate for listening, I am working on an update tonight, doing the side chaining and bringing some new elements into it.

DEHN

Only thing I found was that the vocals can come down. I know you like them loud, but they dont need to be this loud to be really loud 🙂
      Great track, a bit more down to earth than your normal stuff

Hushed Tones
      Participant

I have a super difficult time with hardstyle, but I gotta say, the vocal choice is dope. I feel like the pad at 1:18 doesn’t sit right in the song. It confuses my ears, but it sounds lush af. I love the musical part, I’m just confused rhythmically.

DJWhaters

Thanks mate – yeah like i said levels are everywhere at the moment, this is just the first version to see if people liked the idea, i also think at the 1.55ish point i need some sort of uplifting new euphoric melody to kick in but playing with that idea

DJWhaters

Thanks, Mate, yeah it’s a difficult one this one and I have to agree with you on the pad, i think it is a tad out of sync and thank you for at least try to listen to it as i know it’s not easy fr everyone being harder styles

DJWhaters

Ok I have changed the front end so it has that epic feel to it (I hope tell me if I am wrong though)

Made it more dramatic and patriotic sounding, brought the vocals down somewhat and changed a few of them, changed the kicks, having less distortion and more punch so they appeal more to a wider crowd as not typical FC this more Hardcore, added new hats, claps and crashes and ride, more flow from the fem cinematic vocal hits and finally toned the piano a bit better.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

DEHN

So I think all in the music sounds tight. I still think the vocals are drowning things too much. They are louder than the kick in perceived loudness, take it a tiny bit further down and the mix is there.

DJWhaters

Thanks @DEHN  Final set of English Vocal Quotes are now added (a bit of tweaking to do on them but nothing major)

Original Vocals brought down a touch

Temple01

Hi Ian i like this it will go down well when we win the European cup haha, the vocals sound much clearer in the revised version i think in this style getting the balance of vocals must be difficult but they sound good to a deaf Englishman here, the King will be proud sir !! nice work mate

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.