Members

DJWhaters The Moment

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback DJWhaters The Moment

5 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      DJWhaters

https://soundcloud.com/user-483285840/the-moment/s-W0u9W95kdtd

It’s been a while since I made something new, a brand new V1 so Any feedback appreciated

Admin Edit: Next time post full link, We block the others because of their tracking of us. No short links and no campaign links. Fixed it for you so it shows here like it should ๐Ÿ™‚

Nick Lavallee
      Participant

I missed this haha wooo! Here we go ๐Ÿ”ฅ

:21 I love that this main pulse rises from here all the way to the main blast at :39 holy energy swell hahaha

1:20 that bass swell into the break,ย  well done ๐Ÿ˜

2:06 bro those stutters are perfect

I’ve got nothing in terms of mix feedback,ย  I could hear everything,ย  structure was good,ย  sound design legendary as always, nice track man

And now if you’ll excuse me I’m gonna blast this one more time and go kick somebody’s ass ๐Ÿ’ช thanks for that ๐Ÿ˜‚

DJWhaters

Thanks mate for listening, its a tad wild this one i must admit ๐Ÿ˜€

AFL

I feel like this kind of music should be wild.

I agree with Nick, everything fit in its place well. Everything is audible and clear while still being distorted and nuts.

Nice one

mr_melvis
      Participant

You know……I’m starting to get into what you do musically – from a production standpoint.ย  This is put together well, each voice seems pretty clear.ย  The only thing I was looking for was the aggressive kick that is normally a part of these – this kick seems to be a bit in the background?

Always a Whater’s Production! ๐Ÿ˜‰

mr_melvis
      Participant

Yeah………that’s the guy I’m familiar with.ย  Turned this up and squirrels started falling out of the trees and having miscarriages.

So that means it’s another DJWhaters FC masterpiece!ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

DJWhaters

Ok I have my ears back and now managed to tame the sounds somewhat ๐Ÿ˜€ if there is no feedback or arrangement comments it will be sent to Piv to master whilst eating his porridge one-morning thinking of dickie birds and fluffy clouds whilst he listens to it ๐Ÿ˜€

DEHN

That’s exactly what I do ๐Ÿ˜›

DJWhaters

๐Ÿ˜€

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear โ€œGreat broโ€, or โ€œThis is shitโ€. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
Itโ€™s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Donโ€™t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.