Skip to content
Profile Photo

WTMO-Track Feedback

• Public Group
  • 15 hours, 16 minutes ago

Members

Airyule – Urban Abyss (DEHN Remix)

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback Airyule – Urban Abyss (DEHN Remix)

last updated by DEHN 3 months, 2 weeks ago
4 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      DEHN

Final final before doing it all over again in the morning

I’m once again away from my own track and back in the remix chair. One of the last tracks in the Monolith series from Airyule.
      All of us on Thorium are making a remix

Began 10 hours ago and is nearly done with the masterplan, now its time for mixing and tripping around with fx.
      How does it sound so far. ?

Temple01

Hey Piv liking this the vocals are cool, i like the 1.37 area the intro of the soundscape sound sounds good nice mix overall here nice break i liked the r3.24 string sound  nice break at 4.22 and drop i like the strings here raises up nice sounding good

DEHN

thx 🙂

Ben Hunt

Sounding really good Piv. Really dig the bass and overall sound design. I found a few of the spoken words a bit tricky to make out, but you say you’re still moving onto mixing and it already sounds great overall.

PR23
      Participant

Well, it already  sounds good, Clean well defined sounds. Finished track will be great!

DEHN

The Original track is now out so there is something to compare it to

DEHN

My version, Trying to get it Ian loud with “clean” sound (its saturated like crazy)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.