Skip to content
Profile Photo

WTMO-Track Feedback

• Public Group
  • 14 hours, 26 minutes ago

Members

Airyule – Leviathan (DEHN Remix)

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback Airyule – Leviathan (DEHN Remix)

last updated by DEHN 3 months, 2 weeks ago
5 voices
11 replies
  • Author
      DEHN

Here is another remix I began on 24 hours ago.

Trying to make a Dark Techno track in 135 bpm. All feedback are welcome since this is kind of the first real Techno track I have ever made.

The Original is this one

Temple01

Hey Piv i like the intro those ear candy parts are ace, nice rolling bass in at 1.27 the kick is banging here too i like the3.20 break the siren is cool to the drop, mix wise sounds great to me i like the intensity from the 3.48 drop it raises the bar well here i thought as a idea at around 4.35 area some cutoff/rez variations in the bassline to move against the candy and stab just idea tho,  ahh that siren again haha i like !! nice and dark feel to this i like how the original has a sub and you have gone for a pink flamingo with the reaper on hahaha!!! nice work mate

DEHN

Did a little bit of restructure and mixing

AFL

Ok first off your profile image for Static Corn is awesome.

Wow when that bass drops at 1:25 it is HEAVY! Nice one.

I really enjoy the perc in the intro, adds lots of nice movement to it.

Really starts to pick up momentum at 2min.

Break at 3:30 is great, nice Tom drum hit and that siren is ace. The second drop has a different feel to it than the first which is great but keeps the intensity.

Love the stripped down bit at 5:40.

Great track and lives up to the title “Leviathan “.

SCHEPPERZ

Wow, what a fantastic ride this one is Piv 🤘 John already made the points. If there’s really anything than this short clap pattern in the intro were too loud (eg. 0:15, 0:28, 0:43). I also loved that ride – perfect. I really got goose bumps around 4:16

Awesome remix Piv!

DEHN

thx both, I will look into polishing things up and maybe add a few more things.

This is actually what I would call my first techno track.

And here is a secret. The brutal bass is the second bassline from the Static Corn track layered on top of Airyules rumble.  So yeah those psytrance basses for techno is not a bad idea 😛

DEHN

Done I Think

Added a contra “melody” to the track and some other fx, and did some mixing to get it more aggressive than it was

SCHEPPERZ

Those quadruple kicks towards the end might be 1-2 times too often for my taste 🤔 And to be super picky I would personally filter in that transition around 3 minutes a tad smoother. Listened with eyes closed and it came a bit sudden but man I love that massive low end 😁 Yep totally done ✅

DEHN

Well then I will try that 🙂

Ben Hunt

To be super picky, I found the knock on the kick was a bit much when it first came it at 0: 29, but once coupled with the (frankly awesome) bass it works prefectly, so I’d maybe hold that back until then (0:58 ish.) Ear candy /  mix / everything else is totally on point. Banging!

DEHN

Yeah it sounds really knock knock without anything on. Tried out different kicks, and for that brutal bass, there is not room for much kick. Will try and filter it beore the track gets going. Thx for the listen

DEHN

Louder and with some EQ on kick, still need to figure out what to do with the break, also added some more fx to the “melody”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.