• Public Group
  • 7 hours, 16 minutes ago

SCHEPPERZ – Nebraska v2

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback SCHEPPERZ – Nebraska v2

5 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      SCHEPPERZ

Hey fam, here’s a new one I’ve been working on for quite some time and need your fresh ears on it. The tracks theme is based on The Walking Dead’s episode Nebraska hence the name. Every feedback is very welcome.

And the link:)

DEHN

You can turn the kick a bit down, its VERY dominant. The rest of the mix is fine, the kick just need to be a little lower before mastering.
      Other than that the track is done 🙂

PR23
      Participant

Banging! But I agree with Pov, the kick is loud! It’s a cool kick but just tone it down a bit. Love the skippy hi hat rhythm from the start. I have to say though that you’re looking a bit rough in the photo, I saw you in November and you looked better, try some vitamins?

SCHEPPERZ

Thank you Paul 🙌 Wait what.., November? And yes, have changed since then 😂 P.S. After I dropped the low end by 3.5 dB it was completely new track lol – Piv alread has the stems. Thanks for listening 🙂

Temple01

Hi Micheal like this has great build and tension through out the track i like the 2.14 area into the small break the effex on the vcals are great too nice work mate..T

SCHEPPERZ

Cool, thanks a lot for your time and feedback Tim🙌😄

Scott – Kenada
      Participant

Love the shuffle on the hats when they drop around 50s. And the texture in the intro is perfect.
      I agree with the consensus on the kick.
      The glitched vocals are well-executed.
      At 3:11 that erosion has a sharp frequency.
      Other than those minor notes, this si sounding very good.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.