• 6 hours, 28 minutes ago

Temple01 – Jungle creatures

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback Temple01 – Jungle creatures

last updated by Temple01 1 month ago
5 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      Temple01

Hi all So i wanted to try a kinda jungle / DnB track this is just the idea here but using the amigo plugin for time stretch feel to the drums etc.. still working on it tho also used the amigo for the string chord sound this function is very cool gives an old style feel

DEHN

The police signal reminds me of me back in 91 with my Boss Sound module, had this sample section that had helicopters, siren, cars and so on. Gives the old school vibe.

The time stretches sounds sometimes like they are a bit out of sync, which only add to the old school flavor. I don’t know so much about the genre, but I really enjoyed it, and I also like the sound of the mix.

PR23
      Participant

It’s definitely got the old school vibe, reminds me of stuff around 91/92. The audible click on the drums at the start feels too much. Love all the time stretch effects!

Temple01

Thanks Piv and Paul yeah i noticed that click now you say i will look at the drums i suspect some adjustment needed on the slices within the amigo plugin as it slices the loop and there maybe some slices need looking at to tighten them up a bit, but i am happy it gives the old school vibe which is what i wanted to achieve here mixed with a subtle modern DnB thanks for feedback ..T

Ren.Tek
      Participant

Hi! Nice track! I think you’re achieving the old-skool/modern DnB mix very well. My comment would be to include some automation on things like the rhythmic bassline and the keys to create a bit more movement, like building pressure on the dance floor leading up to the release that comes with the transitions. Does that make sense?

Temple01

Thanks Ren.Tek and Ben and yes i sgree it does need more movement especially in the bass perhaps to give a more modern flavour to it, this is v1 so will see where it goes i do need to sort out that intro click on the drum to a bit of adjustment needed etc.. thanks both for listening and comments ..T

Ben Hunt

Definite old school vibes Tim. Agree with Paul on the clicks at the start, but didn’t notice them after that. The drop at 3.41 with the sirens is perfect! Nice one.

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.