• Public Group
  • 7 hours, 48 minutes ago

Temple01 – formula

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback Temple01 – formula

4 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      Temple01

Hi All sorry but coming at ya with another DnB track this one is a bit harder errm i think bit more rease bass stuff but total fun making it i did not realise but i had some master device which was using Roar and a glue comp on the master track when was making it and it seemed to give a nice sound so just went with it haha!! anyhow you help and advice always appreciated thanks ..T

Temple01

ok Guys update from yesterdays track i put more movement in the reese bass that overlaps in the first drop some more micro cut here and there for that DnB impact, i removed the stabs sound for a few sections as it was going way to much and some more work on drums etc..

SCHEPPERZ

Tim, I really enjoyed this track, it’s very well done in my ears. I do only have some minor mix notes maybe in terms of the percs being a bit upfront and the kick maybe missing some punch. That’s all. Great stuff!

DEHN

I think this can gets fatten up in the mastering, But yeah maybe a bit more punch, since I would anyway give it that in mastering. That snare/perc that just keeps on going is perhaps a little loud, but other than that I got nothing to add

Temple01

Thanks Micheal and Piv yeah i think you are right the Kick does need more punch and the tickety tick snares and percs and the hi hats maybe need to be slightly lower in the mix but these are easy fixes, thanks for listening and FB guys

Scott – Kenada
      Participant

Great groove on the drums, but I think that closed hat from the intro is too forward in the mix. Agree on fattening the kick a bit.
      Ohh, that vocal… Yes, very Roni Size / Reprazent vibe. LOVE!!!
      No other notes, this is solid as a rock.

Temple01

Hi Scott

Many thanks and good to see you here with us again buddy yeah i have done a little work on the issues and need to repost this one which i will thanks for listening in …T

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.