• 8 hours, 49 minutes ago

PR23 Low Rider – yet another mix

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback PR23 Low Rider – yet another mix

4 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      PR23
      Participant

Here is another remix of Low Rider done a while ago….

Temple01

Hi Paul  i like the intro just bangs into it from the off at 0.57 it seems to loose something here perhaps it needs some sort of transition like a 1 bar cut of the kick drum to take it into the next part, i like the bouncy snare part around 1.15 area has a nice feel/vibe, nice 303s at the break, i like that melody that comes back in at  3.43 i felt this would be good in the break or the drop as it is a dominant part of the track sounds really cool nice work mate..T

DEHN

This one kind of reminds me of The Overlords from the early nineties.

your sides are rather dominant, probably headphone mix, try and narrow it a bit, it feels like it is overpowering the mids, and it makes it a bit hollow in the sound

Scott – Kenada
      Participant

Oh wow, this is very early 90’s – love it.
      I think the clap is a bit muted and thin. Reverb could help to place it in the mix a bit better I think.
      I think the closed hat at 1:13 is dragging and throws off the groove a bit, and is also about 2DB lower than the open hat before it, so they feel unbalanced as they A/B.
      I like the dubby echo hits before the breakdown, more of that please.
      I think the 303 is a bit thinner than it should be, maybe low-mids should be boosted or saturated to thicken it up.
      Love the second acid lead at 3:45, and the erosion on it as it progresses.
      Like where this is going.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.