• 1 week ago

Members

Ben Hunt – The Watcher

Home Forums WTMO-Track Feedback Ben Hunt – The Watcher

3 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      Ben Hunt

Think I posted this in the wrong place yesterday….

Hey peeps, been in the production wilderness fora few weeks as work has been manic, but finally got round to making another slow mo chugger (108bpm.) Any feedback welcome as always…

We Talk Music Online
      Keymaster

Really liked how that evolved. You are really catching the dark vibe from the 80’s, I could easily see this as a MUTE release. More of this kind of music for the masses.

Only thing I didn’t “like” was the kick sound. The kick was alright, but it had some frequencies that was a bit “boxy”. So try something in the area 200-350hz and see if that opens up the mix.

Ben Hunt

Awesome feedback, thanks Piv. Will try that out on the kick.

DEHN

For the 80’s style I would probably begin to look at some LinnDrum samples/plugins. That would really fir your style.

Ben Hunt

Ha, I actually tried some Linn toms with it initially but it all went a bit Phil Collins! I’ll take another look at some racks and see what I can use.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.